Mercedes ViseeO MBU-3000
OEM style Bluetooth, Operates via current vehicle controls, Parrot chip, Easy to Install. Fits Nokia armrest cradles.
If you want this item installed into your vehicle then just add the £50 voucher to your basket along with this item by Clicking Here. This includes VAT & Nationwide Service in the UK.
The new ViseeO MBU-3000 replaces the fantastic MBU-1000. It is much faster and a simpler design that gives you a whole host of extra features. Utilising the very latest Parrot CK5050+ Bluetooth module, you know it will be reliable and handle the most up-to-date phones .
The Viseeo MBU-3000 imitates the shape of the old Nokia mobile phones which were used with the original Mercedes hands free system. Once inserted into the existing cradle, the MBU-3000 will be recognised as one of the Nokia phones. This means that it will fully integrate with the radio system and steering wheel controls. As the MBU-3000 is a Bluetooth adapter it is capable of storing up to 3 phones in its memory, with each phone having its own phonebook profile. When a phone is connected and in use the MBU-3000 will mute the radio system and the conversation will be conducted through the cars existing speakers and microphone.
The MBU-3000 allows wireless use of the factory fitted Mercedes phone system including steering wheel controls and original COMAND display with any Bluetooth phone. The ViseeO MBU-3000 requires no installation whilst providing all the features and more of a professionally installed hands free car kit . The MBU-3000 is a user friendly device with an elegant and sleek design.
- Fast Phonebook Upload with Phonebook Type Management which allows you to choose what types of phonebook you wish to upload and display on the original Mercedes screen
- Quick Switch for paired phones which allows you to switch between different paired phones with the press of a single button
- Sync On/Off feature allowing you to decide when and where contacts sync
- Wireless Siri activation allows you to activate the Siri Assistant on iPhones from the cars original dashboard or steering wheel controls
- Powerful Parrot CK5050+ Bluetooth module allows for compatibility with all the latest Smart Phones both now and in the future
- Simple to Install- simply set two switches on the back and plug into the cradle
- Phonebook transfer for each paired mobiles
- Compatible with most Bluetooth mobiles
- Make full use of the Steering wheel controls where fitted
- Comand keypad control
- Phonebook displayed on the Mercedes screen
- Pair up to 3 phones each with its own memory
- Dashboard display in instrument cluster where fitted
- Microphone volume control to prevent echo
- Privacy and/or handset function where fitted
- Voice dialling with compatible mobile/cell phones
- Clear call history feature
- Object Push Profile for sending contacts when Auto-Sync is not possible
- Includes full manual with instructions
It is designed for use in Mercedes Benz vehicles with a fixed cradle in the centre armrest for the following phones (generally in cars made pre-2005):
• Nokia 6210
• Nokia 6150
• Nokia 6310 / 6310i (Both versions 1 and 2)
*Please check the image to the left that shows the different type of armrest connectors to ensure you have either one of the cradles
If your car has a factory fitted cradle in the centre armrest for either the Nokia 6150/6210/6310/6310i then you will require a ViseeO MBU-3000. The base of the cradle should be fixed in the car and will not be removable. The section of the cradle which holds the phone may be removable but will remain attached to the car via a "curly cord". This system is generally found in cars made between 1999-2004 but is not limited to this time period.
The MBU-3000 will not work with any aftermarket fitted kit where the cradle may be mounted on a bracket next to the radio. The MBU-3000 will only work with Mercedes-Benz and no other vehicle makes. It is not suitable for HGV Trucks