Alpine PWE-S8 – Underseat Subwoofer
The compact PWE-S8 amplified subwoofer system lets you add deep, accurate bass to your sound system without taking up much space in your vehicle.
With the PWE-S8, the high-excursion 8-inch subwoofer and 120W (RMS) gives strong bass output.
With a shallow mount, the PWE-S8 is just 3-inches deep (at deepest point), 13.5-inches wide and 9-inches tall – completely application ready. This compact subwoofer system works well under or behind the seat of a pickup truck, in a sedan trunk, or in the hatch of an SUV.
The side panel offers easy access to RCA and auto-sensing speaker inputs. The side panel also gives access to Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level controls for greater flexibility during installation.
This video will be on our YouTube Channel very soon
- 8-inch (20cm) Sealed Active Subwoofer
- Built-in 240W Amplifier (120W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 25 – 152Hz
- Volume Remote Controller (0 to-20dB / 4m cable)
- Phase Selector (0° / 180°)
- Adjustable cut-off Frequency (50 – 150Hz)
- RCA (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/auto sensing)
- Easy Under Seat Installation
- Full die-cast Housing (4.6Kgs)
- Dimensions: 340mm x 230mm x 70mm
If you’re having this subwoofer installed into a VW Transporter T5 / T5.1 / T6 then there are several options for installation into the Passenger Seat which require more work and affects the pricing. For each specific seat we remove the seat then create our own mounting and wiring solution for a secure and neat fit. Please see the pricing options below:
- Single Passenger Seat (Standard Seat) – £399
- Double (Bench) Passenger Seat (Standard Seat) – £399
- Captains Seat – £499
If you have a version of the above that features a Moving or Swiveling function (Factory or Aftermarket) then it will £549 Supplied and Fitted. This takes a minimum of 4-5 hours to install.
- You will also need to a Subwoofer Wiring Kit to go with this product to be able to install it if you choose supply only
- Installation is only available at our HQ here in Poole, Dorset
- When installed, we will always install into the Passenger Seat due to the easier mounting options and availability of installation of the wiring. We predominantly install this into the Transporter T5 and T6 vehicles and as such this cannot be installed into the Driver Seat Base.