The Vauxhall Bluetooth Retrofit with Multimedia gives you handsfree telephony as well as A2DP music streaming.
The retrofit uses Meta parts that integrate perfectly with your car. All hidden behind the scenes and controlled via your multi-function steering wheel or stereo.
A great extra feature once setup is If you have original parking sensors, this module will display the parking sensor information on the Original Car Display. Please check your fitting instructions once you have received the package for more info.
- Vauxhall Astra J – From 2010 Onwards
- Vauxhall Insignia A – From 2008 Onwards
- Vauxhall Zafira Tourer C – From 2012 Onwards
- Vauxhall Meriva B – From 2010 Onwards
- Vauxhall Mokka A – From 2010 Onwards
- Vauxhall Cascada
- Vauxhall CD300
- Vauxhall CD400 / CD400 Plus / CDC400
Your stereo system needs to have either the:
- T.I.D (Triple Info Display)
This normally shows info such as Radio / Time / Temperature)
- D.I.D (Graphic Info Display)
Normally has just two lines of info
- For Vauxhall’s that have the navigation system fitted.
- For Vauxhall’s that have the amplified sound system fitted.
- This kit is not compatible with Vauxhall’s that have Navigation from factory
- Once fitted – Your indicator tones will not function whilst listening to music via A2DP.
- It is VERY important that you fully read the instructions prior to installing.
- Once installed, you will need to code the system to your car, this is done using your mobile phone.
This system is not suitable for Vauxhall\'s that have the navigation system fitted.