Having purchased one of the most up-to-date SUVs from Audi you’re going to wan’t to ensure that you keep it looking new and in mint condition. You also want to be a BOSS when it comes to parking. Well this Audi Reversing Camera is the retrofit for you. It’s great for spotting those low level objects, hooking up to a trailer or squeezing into that tight space.
Using all Genuine Audi parts from the wiring looms to the camera to the module, this system will fit in perfectly into your Q3 and will look and work as if it were fitted from factory. The most important part of this kit is that it has is the Highline system that allows the “Moving Guidelines” so as your steering wheel is moving the lines on the screen will represent your direction of travel.
This system will integrate with your factory Optical Parking System (If you already have it installed) and will provide a pretty nifty overlay on top of the Reverse Feed.
Two parking modes are available:
- Parking mode 1 (Transverse parking): Useful to park into a slot which is transverse to the driving direction on for reverse driving into a longer entry
- Parking mode 2 (Longitudinal parking): Useful for parking into a slot along the driving direction on a curb.
Installed into an Audi Q3 8U with MMI 3G Navigation
- Optical Parking System / Parking Sensors will only be visible if you have the Front & Rear System Installed. If you only have Rear Sensors or no Sensors at all then you won’t get this display on screen. We can retrofit Front Parking Sensors at the same time if you want this extra functionality.
- As per Audi blurb, the reversing camera is only a guide to give you an idea of what’s behind you. The guidelines for instance are to show the intended trajectory of the vehicle and not representative of the width or parking bays. You must use this system in conjunction with other driving aids such as sensors and mirrors.
- Due to the type of work involved and what is required we may not be able to offer on site installation but we will confirm this when you get in touch with us prior to purchase.
You will only get OPS (Optical Parking System) overlay if you have factory fitted sensors and the system is then coded to overlay.