New 2019 Volkswagen Auto Headlights Switch V2
NEW: Upgrade Your Volkswagen With Auto Headlights with Coming Home & Leaving Function. Easy to Fit. Plug & Play. New 2019 Version with Built In Sensor and Module
£57.50 (Ex VAT)£69.00
Following on from our popular Auto Head Light Switch we now have the latest 2019 Version 2. The module and light sensor has now been fully integrated into the switch itself so it’s even easier and quicker to install into your vehicle.
This aftermarket headlight switch & control module kit will give you the auto function on your headlights. It has a light sensor to sense when it gets dark outside and will activate your main beam.
This upgrade will also automatically come on when you unlock your vehicle at night and when you lock the vehicle they will stay on and act as coming home lights. Great for illuminating your drive-way or finding your vehicle in a car park.
- Satin Chrome headlight switch (OEM Spec)
- Auto welcome home and coming home lights
- Auto on when dark
- Plug & Play
- VW Transporter T5 & 5.1
- VW Golf / Jetta MK5 MK6
- VW Eos-2008-2011
- VW Scirocco
- VW Tiguan
- VW Touran-2004-2011
- VW Caddy-2005-2011
- VW Passat B6
- VW Passat CC
- VW Polo 6N2/6R
If you wish to check that this kit is suitable for your vehicle you need to remove your light switch and make sure you have the right connector at the back of your current switch. The video below will show you how to make this check. You must check this prior to ordering!
How To Install VW Auto Headlight Kit:
*This video shows how to install the older V1 switch but the principle of how to remove and install is the same
**At the 5min 20sec mark we give a quick demo of how the auto lights work.
To set the Auto function to Headlights on:
- With the ignition ON select
- Auto – Headlight – Auto
- You will hear Beep Beep Beep
To set the Welcome home function:
- With the ignition OFF select
- Auto – 0 – Auto – 0 – Auto
- You will hear Beep and the lights will start flashing. If you turn the switch to off it will cancel the Welcome Home feature. Repeat this and it will turn the feature on.
- If you do not switch the unit to 0 within 5 seconds this will set the time that the lights will stay on before turning off. The maximum it can be set for is 60 seconds.
Please remember that your Auto-Light is pre-programmed to work so will just go in and start working!
If you require the Small Plug Version then please click on the link below:
- This upgrade is not suitable for vehicles that have Xenon Headlights or are 4Motion or Bluemotion (Different Switch and Module).
- The Switch comes with the correct settings already activated, there is no need to change them to get this kit to work.
- At Night when switched to “Auto” your vehicle may warn you that your headlights are still on. This is normal and will deactivate shortly after when vehicle is locked.
- You must have the BIG Connector at the back of your headlight switch, please check before ordering. If you don’t do these checks before we ship then we can’t refund you if you have the wrong type.