Due to the technology that the new Golf 7, Polo 6C & Passat B8 now runs on, it’s currently not possible to retrofit Genuine VW Navigation to them. The parts can be sourced and fitted but the activation just won’t work. This is where this cheeky little upgrade comes in to play. Using all existing controls it gives you seamless navigation via your current headunit with no need for extra speakers or controls. As it’s made by Garmin you’ll be able to get straight in and just start using it with all the features you’ve come to expect.
A behind the scenes module that once integrated with your Volkswagen will give you a fully integrated GPS navigation system. It’s the only decent quality system available on the market right now.
The Kenwood MIB NAV interface use’s market leading Garmin navigation optimised for integration by Kenwood UK and is perfect for anyone looking to improve their vehicles specification with a nav option. The Kenwood Sat Nav upgrade boasts an impressive range of features
- Full touch screen control
- Garmin European navigation with voice directions
- 7 digit (full) postcode
- 3D landmarks and buildings
- Existing Radio & Media can be played in the background whilst on the Navigation Screen
- Voice Directions will also be active whilst the Garmin System is running in the background
- Lane Assist and PhotoReal Junction view
- Built-in TMC (Activation required on Garmin Website)
- Speed limit advisory message
- Million points of interest (POI’s)
- Safety camera POI option
- Updateable navigation maps (Via Garmin Website)
Check out our full YouTube Review and use of this system
This system can also be upgraded with a Genuine Volkswagen Reversing Camera
Please get in touch with us for more information
- Due to the physical restraints we can supply a USB Card Extender for an additional £69. This means you can update your maps etc without the need to remove your glovebox each time (Which is a pain in the backside). Please make us aware if you need this prior to purchase.
The really great thing about this kit is that your Volkswagen doesn\'t need any existing equipment (apart from the touchscreen) nor does it need anything enabling by Volkswagen.