We’re Changing The Way We Work – Covid-19 Update
We’re happy to announce that from Monday 1st June we have been open to allow us to continue with our installations and Online Order Service but due to Covid-19 we’re going to be changing how we work and do things.
These are unprecedented times and small businesses like us are having to adapt and move quickly to ensure that the way we work and deal with people is safe and secure. We also have to ensure that as a business we survive and continue to grow. It’s a tough balance but together, we’ll do it.
To be able to keep our staff and our customers safe from Covid-19 we are introducing some new working practices and restrictions that must be adhered to if you’re coming to visit us for any work to be completed:
- All visits to see us are By Appointment Only.
- All visitors MUST wear a mask at all times whilst dealing with any member of the Advanced In-Car Team. This includes Hand over of vehicles outside (Before and After), Collection of Orders or any visits to our HQ.
- Our Front Door will be locked at all times whilst we are open. Please call us on 01202 776699 when you arrive for your installation or use the doorbell (Which will be cleaned after each use).
- No customers will be allowed in the building. Due to this, our toilet and bathroom facilities will also be closed to customers.
- Your vehicle will have a “Socially Distant” Walk-Round Before and After Installation.
- All vehicle demonstrations of the new equipment installed will be done from outside the vehicle
- Your vehicle will be sanitized and wiped down prior to movement into the workshop and after we have finished using Isopropyl Alcohol wipes
- We will not be able to offer any lifts into Poole or anywhere else.
- Payment will need to be made either via Debit Card (Via our Terminal which will be wiped down before and after each use) or BACS prior to installation day. We will not be accepting Cash.
- If you or your family have been feeling unwell with Covid-19 Symptoms then please advise us and we will need to wait a minimum of 14 days before booking you in. If we feel that you are displaying symptoms upon arrival we will not be able to facilitate your installation at that time.
If you are coming down to see us then I would recommend you take a look at our “What to do” blog or do some research on things to do locally near us or in Poole. Please bear in mind that most retail and entertainment establishments will be closed until safe to re-open. A few customers booked in have said they will be going for walks into Poole and Sandbanks or bringing a bicycle. Some have even brought a camping chair to sit outside in the nice weather (Just remember to bring some water!)
If you need to get about or don’t fancy a walk then the below are some options but please remember you will now need a Face Mask for Public Transport (Including Taxis):
- Poole Radio Cabs – 01202 373737 – http://www.prcstreamline-online.co.uk/WebbookerCash/
- Local Bus (MoreBus) – https://www.morebus.co.uk/stops/1280POA11534
All of the above will be in place until further notice until such time that we are advised by the Government and we feel it is safe to remove them.
If you need any further information or have any concerns then please get in touch!
Stay Safe, Stay Alert!
The Advanced In-Car Team