We all want to know that when we buy something, we can easily return it without hassle and stress. We’ve pulled together a few points on your rights and terms when you want to return something.
By purchasing from our website you agree to and accept these terms when it comes to Returning an item.
To help us get it right first time, before buying our products please feel free to get in touch if you are in any doubt about its suitability for your vehicle. That way, you get to iron out your queries and we get to hit the nail on the head when we send you your equipment.
- You can return any product purchased from us within 14 working days of when you receive the goods.
- Before returning any items, you’ll need to obtain a Returns Number from us either via email or telephone. We always make sure that our response is swift for your peace of mind.
- All products purchased from us have a unique Order Number, which you will find on the paperwork you received with the item. You will need to have this to hand so that we can trace the item.
- You will then need to ensure that this is returned back to us within 14 days.
- Once we’ve received the item back from you it will be checked over to ensure everything is all ok. A refund will then be issued and you’ll receive an email to confirm this.
- We have 14 days to refund any monies owed to you. This will always be done via the original method you paid with. Paypal is usually instant but a Debit or Credit Card can take up to 5 – 7 working days to return.
If the product you have purchased is not working or has an issue then get in touch with us and we’ll be sure to help out as much as we possibly can.
The ‘Small Print’
For a Full Refund, you must return the items or products in their unopened and original packaging, with no damage to either boxes or equipment.
In the case of opened items, or items that have damage to internal packaging or wrapping, we charge a minimum 15% handling fee. Items that have been tested or used will be charged a minimum 25% handling fee.
If a product is returned to us with missing packaging or if any of the product’s equipment is absent, such as looms, remote controls, or instruction manuals, the customer will be charged the appropriate fee for the extent of the damage and/or loss.
Please be aware that in the case of returning any items, it is your responsibility to ensure their security and safety. If the items you return are lost or damaged during transit then you’ll be liable for all costs incurred.
We’re sure you’ll agree that the postal system can sometimes be a little rough with our packages, so in order to avoid this happening we recommend you pack all items securely, and ship them via a traceable, reliable method.