KTA-200M Mono Power Pack Amplifier with PowerStack Capability
£219.00 – £369.00
The KTA-200M is a very compact mono amplifier designed to be power-stacked with the iLX-W650BT - Can be used stand-alone in any universal configuration. read more
DescriptionThe KTA-200M is a very compact mono amplifier designed to be power-stacked with the iLX-W650BT - Can be used stand-alone in any universal configuration. read more
KTA-200M Mono Power Pack Amplifier with PowerStack Capability – Dynamic Peak Power Ratings 1 x 400W at 4 Ohms
The KTA-200M is a very compact mono amplifier, that is mainly designed to be power-stacked with the iLX-W690D, but can also be used stand-alone in any universal configuration.
Featuring Alpine’s Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology, the KTA-200M can produce 400 Watts of Alpine’s Exclusive Dynamic Peak Power for big subwoofer power in a small space.
Note: a separate subwoofer is required to work in conjunction with this Mono Amp. Please see the links below for the Subwoofer Only & also the Sub & Amp “Combo Kit” Listing:
PowerStack Capable – The KTA-200M utilizes Alpine’s compact Power Pack design to fit in hidden areas like a glove box or behind a radio to optimize power and space in your vehicle. Mounted behind the iLX-W690D 7-inch Digital Media Receiver, the KTA-200M becomes (next to the KTA-450 4-channel amp) the newest PowerStack product, for an easy, hideaway bass solution that adds more power to the sound system while occupying the same depth as a traditional 2DIN radio.
Big Sound In A Small Package – Utilizing Alpine’s exclusive Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) technology, the 200 Watts KTA-200M delivers bursts of power to meet the peak demands of your music effectively rising to 400 Watts and then rolling back to maintain efficiency. The result is crisp, clean music at all volumes.
Reliable Power Handling – A voltage-adapting input circuit is included to maintain the maximum source signal level without clipping. This ensures that the KTA-200M can continue to produce powerful, clean bass even at higher volumes with dynamic musical passages.
Remote Bass Knob Ready – The KTA-200M has the input capability to add an optional RUX-KNOB2 Remote Bass Control Knob (sold separately). The remote bass knob controls the bass in your subwoofer by adjusting the gain on your amplifier for quick bass adjustments right from your dash.
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 200W
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 200W
DPP (Dynamic Peak Power) Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 1 x 400W
- Crossover: Selectable LPF: Off/ 60Hz/ 80Hz/ 120Hz (-24dB/Oct.)
- THD+N (@ 1W into 4 Ohms): <0.2%
- S/N Ratio (ref: 1W into 4 Ohms): >85dB
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (9 – 16 V allowable)
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Width: 89mm
- Height: 36mm (39mm with attached universal bracket)
- Length: 181mm (198mm with attached universal bracket)
- Terminal Layout: Single-side 22-pin connector for speaker and power cables
- Small footprint for easy installation in a 2DIN dock
- Class-D (Digital) Amplification Circuit with Alpine’s Dynamic Peak Power (DPP) Technology
- Channel Design: mono
- DIP Switches
- RCA input
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass Filter (LPF)
- Gain Control: on-board dial and RUX-KNOB2 compatible
- Included Power-Stack bracket and screws for back-mount to iLX-W690D
- Included cable harness
Huge Alpine Retrofit for this VW Caravelle! From an Alpine Halo 9 to an 8″ Underseat Sub & Mono Amp!
You may also like…
Alpine iLX-W690D 7″ Digital Media System
Alpine SWC-D84T6 Subwoofer (Only) for VW T5.1/T6/T6.1
Alpine SPC-106T6 – VW Transporter T6 16.5cm Component System
Alpine SPC-108T6 – VW Transporter T6 8″ Component System