ETON Component Speaker System
£349.00 – £499.00
Upgrade your Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer & Citroen Relay with the Eton high-end component speaker system with surface-mounted or hideaway tweeters. read more
DescriptionUpgrade your Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer & Citroen Relay with the Eton high-end component speaker system with surface-mounted or hideaway tweeters. read more
Eton Component Speaker System
2-Way Component System for Fiat Ducato | Peugeot Boxer | Citroen Relay
Upgrade your Motorhome or Campervan with these quality speakers to provide you with some much-needed depth and clarity.
The 2-Way Component System has a load capacity of 50/80 watts RMS/max. It has a 16.5cm woofer with a double-layer glass/paper membrane and a soft dust cap with an embossed ETON logo and a 25mm coated aluminium dome crossover.
This kit is compatible with the following vehicles:
- Fiat Ducato 2006 – 2021 (X250 & X290)
- Peugeot Boxer 2006 – 2021 – ONLY
- Citroen Relay 2006 – 2021 – ONLY
When upgrading the Audio in your vehicle it’s always best to give your speakers the best environment to work in which is why we’ve added the option to include some sound deadening for you to lay at the time of installation. It will also help remove any resonation and rattles that might be created by the new speakers and will also help keep out road noise!
We’ve got two options, either 4 sheets (2 per door) or 6 sheets (3 per door) depending on how much you want to install. Each sheet is 2mm in thickness and approx 370mm x 250mm in size. This covers approx 0.093 sq M per sheet.
At the time of shipping, we’ll either ship DoDo Mat Pro (Silver), Silent Coat (Silver) or SKINZ (Silver) depending on what is available.
- 4 Sheets (2 Per Door) – £30
- 6 Sheets (3 Per Door) – £40
- Nominal Power: 50 Watts
- Max Power: 80 Watts
- Cone material: Coated paper
- Resonance frequency: 60Hz
- Impedance: 3 Ohms
- Sensitivity: (2,83V/1mtr.) 91dB
Compatible Motorhome / Van
- All loudspeakers contain many components that require a break-in phase. These loudspeakers in this set are no exception. After a break-in period of about 50 Hours, the bass reproduction will improve considerably and become deeper. Please avoid excessive volume in the break-in period.
- 5 kg