Webasto Parking Heater Remote & MultiControl Upgrade – Climate
£469.00 – £599.00
Webasto Parking Heater Remote & MultiControl Upgrade – Climate Control / Climatronic Version
If you’ve got a Webasto Auxiliary or Engine Heater currently installed into your vehicle then it’s more than likely you’ll be able to upgrade to this Remote version so you can get it kick-started before you’re anywhere near it.
The T91 Telestart is the perfect way to get the van up to temperature before you get in on a cold morning or if you’re one of the lucky few who get regular snow or frozen windows then you’ll definitely enjoy the benefits of this kit. Thaw out your vehicle before you’ve even had your morning cup of tea!
The extra benefit of this system is that it comes with the Webasto MultiControl. It’s ideal for all those who wish to have controlled temperatures in their cars at regularly scheduled times. You can program up to three start times per day for your heater.
T91 Remote Features
- Check-back signal
- Handheld transmitter with battery
- Programmable heating time up to 120 min inside
- Simple on / off functionality
- Feedback function
- Can be operated quickly and intuitively
- Easy installation with no drilling holes
- With instant-on key: heat at the touch of a button
- Clearly arranged display of all start and stop times programmed and/or activated
- Size: 68mm x 48mm
- Suitable only for the Transporter T5, Caravelle & California Multivan that already has the Webasto heater installed (Check your door shunts for a Webasto Sticker).
- Your vehicle must have the Climate Control / Climatronic System installed (As per the pictures). If you have the normal AC Version then there is another option available.
- You can download the T91 Remote Instructions / Pairing Process here – https://goo.gl/wBx3Hn
- You can download the MultiControl Instructions here – https://goo.gl/cEdXrQ
- 0.6 kg
Please note this upgrade is only for the Transporter, Caravelle, California Multivan that already has the Webasto heater fitted with the Climate Control unit that can be seen in the pictures.