To be able to keep our staff and our customers safe from Covid-19 we are introducing some new working practices and restrictions that must be adhered to if you’re coming to visit us for any work to be completed
- + All visits to see us are By Appointment Only.
- + All visitors MUST wear a mask at all times whilst dealing with any member of the Advanced In-Car Team. This includes Hand over of vehicles outside (Before and After), Collection of Orders or any visits to our HQ.
- + Our Front Door will be locked at all times whilst we are open. Please call us on 01202 776699 when you arrive for your installation or use the doorbell (Which will be cleaned after each use).
- + No customers will be allowed in the building. Due to this, our toilet and bathroom facilities will also be closed to customers.
- + Your vehicle will have a “Socially Distant” Walk-Round Before and After Installation.
- + All vehicle demonstrations of the new equipment installed will be done from outside the vehicle
- +Your vehicle will be sanitized and wiped down prior to movement into the workshop and after we have finished using Isopropyl Alcohol wipes
- + We will not be able to offer any lifts into Poole or anywhere else.
- + Payment will need to be made either via Debit Card (Via our Terminal which will be wiped down before and after each use) or BACS prior to installation day. We will not be accepting Cash.
- + If you or your family have been feeling unwell with Covid-19 Symptoms then please advise us and we will need to wait a minimum of 14 days before booking you in. If we feel that you are displaying symptoms upon arrival we will not be able to facilitate your installation at that time.