We use a selection of different courier services to ensure that wherever in the world you live you know that you’ll receive your package as quickly and safely as possible. We’ve brought together some useful points to let you know how we ship our products, what happens and how it all works!
Who We Ship With
Depending on where you live we’ll choose the best method to get your parts to you and currently we are using the following services:
We’ll use the good old Postal Service if you’ve purchased a small item with a relatively low value in terms of cost. This will normally be via 1st or 2nd Class Tracked (Where available) post depending on what it is. In most cases, it will require a signature. We’ll also use this service for small items across the world with a value under £270.
A great courier for our larger packages and those that are expensive. We’ll use this service within the UK and across Europe. In our opinion they are one of the best. They offer a Next Day Delivery Service with some great features as “Predict” which means you’ll get an hour delivery window on when to expect your parcel. You can also find out who your friendly van driver is and follow them about on their route!
Another great courier who we use to specifically transport our products outside of the UK and Europe.
Customs & Tax
- You the customer will be responsible for any taxes, customs charges or any other charges that may be applicable or incurred when importing products into your particular company.
- All of our prices include UK VAT. We are a VAT Registered company
- Our VAT ID is 871 6943 88
General Shipping Info
- Our website will automatically calculate the correct price for your order and it’s based on three things:
1. The size and weight of your order
2. The Insurance value of your order
3. Whether we’re shipping it in the UK, Europe or Worldwide
- For orders being shipped within Europe or Worldwide the appropriate “Fuel Charges” are already included in the price
- Most of our orders are shipped within 2 – 5 days of your order being received. We’ll keep you up to date with a personal email advising you of what is going.
- Special Order Items that require specific parts based on your chassis number (For Example, Parking Sensors, Reversing Cameras, Cruise Control etc) are ordered direct from Germany once your order is placed. You’ll be kept up to date with the progress via email.
- We try to ship most in-stock items on a Next Day basis if ordered before 2pm. This is of course subject to availability and lead times.
- Once your package has been shipped you’ll receive an email from us with your tracking or consignment number and how to track it on its journey to you.
- We can’t be held liable for any delays with your package once it’s left us. This will be down to the courier that is used and where possible you will be able to track the progress of your shipment.
- For most orders over £500 we will include Insurance cover of up to £1000 for your peace of mind
SHIPPING When You Pay Via DEKO Finance
- Orders paid for using DEKO will only be shipped to your confirmed Billing Address that is the registered address you provide to DEKO.
- Any orders that have a different shipping address will be ignored
SHIPPING When You Pay Via PayPal
- Orders paid for using Paypal will only be shipped to the confirmed address that you select during the Paypal transaction.
- Any orders that have a shipping address which is different to the one that Paypal provide us with will be ignored.