We use a selection of different courier services to ensure that wherever you live you know that you’ll receive your package as quickly and safely as possible. We’ve brought together some useful points to let you know how we ship our products, what happens and how it all works!
Who We Ship With
Depending on where you live we’ll choose the best method to get your parts to you and this is all based on the item you order, it’s value and also weight! Typically the more expensive / heavier items will go via courier.
Customs & Tax
- You the customer will be responsible for any taxes, customs charges or any other charges that may be applicable or incurred when importing products into your particular country.
- All of our prices include UK VAT. We are a VAT Registered company
- VAT ID – 871 6943 88
- EORI – GB871694388000
- Company Number – 5523072
General Shipping Info
- The majority of the smaller items on our website include Free Shipping for delivery to Mainland UK.
- Larger / Bulkier items will have shipping calculated at checkout
- If you reside in areas outside of the Mainland then Shipping will be charged for.
- Any shipment outside of the UK will be charged the appropriate International Shipping charge. This again will be calculated at checkout based on your country.
- Most of our orders are shipped within 2 – 5 days of your order being received. We’ll keep you up to date with a personal email advising you of what is going.
- Special Order Items that require specific parts based on your chassis number (For Example, Parking Sensors, Reversing Cameras, Cruise Control etc) are ordered direct from Germany once your order is placed. You’ll be kept up to date with the progress via email.
- We try to ship most in-stock items on a Next Day basis if ordered before 2pm. This is of course subject to availability and lead times.
- Once your package has been shipped you’ll receive an email from us with your tracking or consignment number and how to track it on its journey to you.
- We can’t be held liable for any delays with your package once it’s left us. This will be down to the courier that is used and where possible you will be able to track the progress of your shipment.
As the UK has now left the EU as part of Brexit you may encounter extra charges as part of importing this item in terms of extra Taxes, Customs and Import Duty. We can’t offer any guidance about how much this will be unfortunately.
If you decide to not pay them when the item is received in your country and reject the package (To return back to us) any extra charges we incur as a result of this will be taken from the balance / refund back to yourself when the product arrives back to us. We would rather explain this prior to shipping.
Shipping from the UK is quite quick but we are finding at the moment that packages are taking a bit of time to get through Customs Centres because of the above.
Please consider all of these points prior to purchase.