Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 – Stolen Vehicle Tracker
Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 is a CAT 5 Based Tracking System. This system builds on the CAT 6 system... read more
Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 is a CAT 5 Based Tracking System. This system builds on the CAT 6 system also offered by Vodafone. As well as offering the standard stolen vehicle tracking with European coverage it also offers the enhanced features such as Driver ID Recognition and Remote Engine Immobilisation.
This CAT 5 Vehicle Tracking System gives you the ability to remotely monitor your vehicle whilst also safe in the knowledge that your vehicle is being monitored 24/7, 365 days a year in case the unfortunate happens and your vehicle is stolen. It uses the latest GPS / GPRS /GSM technology, providing pinpoint accuracy so that via the Vodafone Control Room, your car can be quickly located with the relevant information passed to the police to allow for a quick and safe return of your vehicle. It is installed covertly into your car so thieves have no idea that a tracking system is present. It’s designed to meet the risks associated with the loss of a vehicle due to key theft or cloning. Insurance approved to the highest level, Connect and Protect 5 is further enhanced by the addition of starter lock which allows the Police to authorise (under very strict guidelines) the immobilisation of a vehicle.
The Vodafone Protect & Connect 5 System is the approved tracking system for several vehicle manufacturers including Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Aston Martin, Mclaren, Bentley & Ferrari.
The price includes Supply & Installation. The first year’s subscription is already included in the price!
CAT 5 Features
- Automatic Driver Recognition – You will be issued with a unique pocket sized Driver Card and on leaving the vehicle the system will automatically arm itself. If the vehicle is moved without your Driver Card present then an alert will be sent to the Vodafone Control Room that the vehicle is potentially be stolen even if the vehicle is taken using the original key.
- Remote Ignition Lock – Also known as Remote Engine Immobilisation. This enables the Police to authorise Vodafone to send an alert to the vehicle and prevent the engine being started once it has come to a safe standstill. This significantly increases the chance of both the vehicle and it’s contents being recovered undamaged. It also helps prevent high speed Police pursuit of suspected stolen vehicles.
- Thatcham CAT 5 Accredited
- On Demand Location
- Pinpoint GPS Tracking
- International GSM & GPRS Coverage
- European Wide Coverage
- 24/7 / 365 Days a Year Service
- Detailed Theft History facilitates recovery
- Recognised by major Insurers
- Automatic System Health Check
- 2 Year Warranty
- Transferable between vehicles (Old Car to New Car)
- Vodafone “My Connected Car” Mobile App
- Tow Away Alert – When motion is detected with the ignition switched off, an alert will be sent to the Vodafone Control Room
- Tamper Alert – When the vehicle battery is disconnected, discharged or the wiring is cut, an alert will be sent to the Vodafone Control Room
- GSM Jamming Alert – If an attempt to jam the GSM signal is detected then an alert will be sent to the Vodafone Control Room
First year’s tracking subscription is included in the price above. Your second and subsequent subscription costs are payable direct to Vodafone.
- Second year onward subscription: £215 inc.VAT
Installation is only available on this system at one of our approved workshops. Please get in touch prior to purchase to discuss the vehicle and installation options.