Volkswagen Caddy (SA) 2015+ Reversing Camera Retrofit
£399.00 – £749.00
Genuine VW Reversing Camera Suitable For The 2015+ Caddy (SA). Lowline version with Static Guidelines. Tailgate & Barn Door Versions read more
The latest Genuine Volkswagen Reversing Camera for the new facelift Caddy. This is the lowline version that means that when in reverse you’ll get static guidelines on screen that will give an indication of your vehicle. Please note the Highline version is not available on the VW Caddy.
A reversing camera is now seen as a necessity with any new vehicle to help when parking and manoeuvring to ensure that can see what’s behind you and that you don’t end up bumping your pride and joy.
If you have Parking Sensors then you’ll also get the handy overlay to the side of the camera image so you can keep on eye on both the front and rear of your vehicle via your sensors (Dependent on what sensors you have installed).
Several modes are available with the Genuine equipment including trailer mode if your vehicle is installed with this equipment and your vehicle is compatible.
The majority of the platform is compatible with this new MIB system but we would always recommend you get in touch with us directly before placing your order so we can do the necessary checks prior. Please remember to provide your VIN and Postcode on the Contact Form.
New Volkswagen Caddy with Lowline Camera Installed
- If you go for the Barn Door version then please note the image will be slightly off centre. If you opt for installation down here in Poole then we can do a custom / bespoke install into the grab bar which allows for a more central image.
- As per VW blurb, the reversing camera is only a guide to give you an idea of what’s behind you. The guidelines for instance are to show the intended trajectory of the vehicle and not representative of the width or parking bays. You must use this system in conjunction with other driving aids such as sensors and mirrors.
- Due to the type of work involved and what is required we may not be able to offer on site installation but we will confirm this when you get in touch with us prior to purchase.
- Tailgate – If you have the Up and Over “Single” Rear Door then you will require the Grab Handle Version
- Barn-Doors – If you have the double rear doors then you’ll need the Grab-Bar version with the camera pre-mounted between the number plate lights.
- 1.5 kg