Pioneer VREC-DZ600 DashCam
High Performance Dash Camera with Front Recording, Night Time Mode, Parking Mode. It features HDR / WDR and 160 Degree View. read more
DescriptionHigh Performance Dash Camera with Front Recording, Night Time Mode, Parking Mode. It features HDR / WDR and 160 Degree View. read more
Pioneer VREC-DZ600 DashCam
Pioneer’s VREC-DZ600 is a 1-Channel Full HD high-performance Dash Camera consisting of a front camera with a 2″ LCD screen that mounts directly to the inside of the front windscreen, and a Wide Viewing Angle of 160°, allowing you to capture data that other cameras cannot.
Another useful feature is Pioneer’s Night Time Mode. The VREC-DZ600 records with High Sensitivity, (WDR/HDR), and utilises a SONY “STARVIS” sensor, to constantly adjust the image quality to record the best image possible, even at night.
Worry no more about coming back to a parked vehicle with damage, not knowing what happened. Pioneer’s VREC-DZ600 includes Pioneer’s Parking Mode feature, a feature which keeps watch whilst you’re away. Parking Mode allows event recording even when parked up to give you protection when your vehicle is out of sight.
The VREC-DZ600 also includes GPS and Built-in Wi-Fi, designed so you can connect your smartphone via the exclusive Pioneer “Dash Camera Interface” app. Check recorded videos or set up the Dash Camera on the screen of a compatible iPhone or Android™ smartphone.
- 1-Channel Dash Cam – Front Dash Camera, recording the front.
- Full HD – In addition to installing a CMOS sensor that realises high sensitivity, this product records in Full HD (1920 x 1080p) with about 2 million pixels of high resolution so you can record clear high-quality characters such as a license plate, in the day or night.
- 160° Wide Viewing Angle – Record larger amounts of information with fewer blind spots, such as a motorcycle passing from the left or right or a pedestrian or bicycle jumping out.
- Night Time Mode – When driving on roads or in tunnels, the license plate and surrounding conditions are clearly recorded. By adopting the SONY CMOS sensor “STARVIS ™” this product is suitable for nighttime driving.
- SONY “STARVIS” Sensor – A SONY CMOS sensor “STARVIS™*” is used to give you detailed image and video capture, especially at night.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) – Enhances the light and dark dynamic range and corrects the images, compensating for “overexposure” and “underexposure” that occurs when the brightness changes suddenly, such as at night, or when entering or exiting a tunnel.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) – Enhances the light and dark dynamic range and corrects the images, compensating for “overexposure” and “underexposure” that occurs when the brightness changes suddenly, such as at night, or when entering or exiting a tunnel.
- Parking Mode – Peace of mind that your vehicle is watched whilst you are away. When the vehicle is parked, after detecting movement caused by vibration it will automatically record an event for a fixed period of time utilising the internal built-in battery.
- GPS – Accurately record important information such as your current position, vehicle speed, the direction of travel and time.
- Wi-Fi – Built-in Wi-Fi to connect your smartphone via an exclusive Pioneer Dash Camera app*’. Check recorded videos or set up the Dash Camera on the screen of a compatible iPhone or Android™ smartphone. * Compatible smartphone required. App availability is depending on your country.
- Included MicroSD Card – Pioneer includes a 16 GB microSD Card in this product.
- 0.5 kg