Thinkware T700 LTE 4G Dash Cam
£349.00 – £559.00
Introducing the New Thinkware T700. The first 4G LTE enabled dashcam. The T700 allows you to receive notifications and review... read more
Introducing the New Thinkware T700. The first 4G LTE enabled dashcam. The T700 allows you to receive notifications and review footage directly from your Smartphone when you are away from your vehicle. The T700 features a 1080p Full HD front-facing camera and a 1080p Full HD rear-facing camera. For LTE functionality a Vodafone Smart Sim (Also known as V-Sim) is included in which you can register for a £3 for 5GB data per month subscription.
Thinkware Connected LTE
- A smarter connected experience with 4G LTE Connectivity.
- Thinkware Connected LTE, the new and improved mobile app offers a wide range of smart features.
- Now you can truly communicate with your vehicle in real-time seamlessly.
- Receive impact notifications, play videos (strong impact crash in continuous recording mode, parking impact), view captured image of most recent parking, and monitor your vehicle status and driving history on your mobile.
- One account on Thinkware Connected LTE can connect up to five dash cam devices.
Remote Live View
- Remotely view your vehicle in both Continuous Recording Mode and Parking Mode.
- Click on Live View button on your smartphone app to view a real-time video of your vehicle.
- Remote Live View can be requested up to 30 minutes a month on the standard data plan.
- Remote Live View is unavailable in Energy Saving Mode when your vehicle is parked.
Real Time Parking Impact Video
- In Parking Mode, you can immediately detect an impact with the dash cam.
- Receive impact notification and play video of the impact on your smartphone.
- Upon user consent, a 20 seconds Full-HD video (10 seconds before and after the incident) is uploaded on the server.
Captured Image of Most Recent Parking
- In Parking Mode, check the location of your vehicle and its surroundings.
- View a Full-HD image of your front camera including the location of your parked vehicle.
Vehicle Status and Driving History
- Monitor your vehicle’s status to check whether your vehicle is parked or operating on the road.
- Check your vehicle battery voltage and remotely turn off the dash cam when the battery voltage is low.
- View your driving history including data such as date, time, distance, route and driving behaviour.
Play Recorded Videos and Manage Settings On Smartphone
- The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 and your smartphone can be connected via
- ‘THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK’ app with built-in Wi-Fi.
- Check live view screen, play recorded videos, and manage dash cam settings.
Quick Downloads via Built-In WiFi
- Wi-Fi connectivity supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for the best experience in different environments.
- 2.4GHz has a longer range and can be captured from a farther distance
- The longer range network also captures other devices thus preferred in undisrupted environments.
- 5GHz has a shorter range and can offer better performance with a higher bandwidth.
- The shorter range network avoids interferences thus preferred for a less congestive experience within shorter distances.
- Download speed and connection experience can differ according to smartphone specifications and telecommunications conditions.
Super Night Vision
- Dash cam videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable.
- Super Night Vision uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record clear and visible videos in Parking Mode.
Energy Saving Mode
- Energy Saving Mode will reduce power consumption by 1/3 less and give 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode.
- When you are away for a vacation or leaving your car for quite some time, Energy Saving Mode is a recommended solution.
- The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 will go to sleep in Energy Saving Mode.
- Soon after an impact has been detected by a built-in G-sensor, the dash cam will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
- You can still use certain Thinkware Connected LTE app features such as Send Emergency Message and Captured Image of Most Recent Parking in Energy Saving Mode.
- Other services will be deactivated to reduce power consumption.
- Important clips and images may get deleted due to insufficient memory space during long continuous recordings, especially in standard parking recording mode which requires large memory for saving 15 to 30 frames per second.
- Time Lapse Mode records 2 frames per second reducing the size of the video file.
- This allows video recordings in parking mode to continue up to 16 times longer than other dash cams.
- Parking Mode can be activated upon installing the Thinkware Dash Cam T700 with hardwiring cable.
Safety Camera Alert
- The Thinkware Dash Cam T700’s internal GPS provides accurate location information
- while the Safety Camera Alert function is on continuous alert to warn the driver of red lights and traffic enforcement cameras.
- Cultivate safe driving habits with Thinkware Dash Cam.
Road Safety Warning
- The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 is equipped with the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System(uFCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) to ensure driver safety with a voice warning.
Front & Rear Full HD Recordings
- CMOS Image Sensors allow constant front and rear view 1080P Full HD resolution recording during both daytime and night time.
- The 140-degree wide angle lens view will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
State of the Art Video Enhancement Technology
- Thinkware Dash Cams are equipped with top-notch video enhancement technology on the market, ensuring the most vivid video recordings under any circumstance.
- Front Camera: 1080P Full HD (1,920 x 1,080P) @ 30fps) with a 2.1M On Semi CMOS Sensor
- Rear Camera: 1080P Full HD (1,920 x 1,080P) @ 30fps) with 2.12M Image Sensor
- Front, Rear: 1080P Full HD (1,920 x 1,080P) @ 30fps)
- Front Viewing Angle: 140 degree
- Rear Viewing Angle: 127 degree
- Micro SD Card Compatible up to 128GB
- SOS Recording
- 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- Input Power: DC 12/24V
- Wi-Fi LED / LTE LED
Installation of Thinkware T700 LTE 4G DashCam
We have three options available for Professional installation of your DashCam. Please get in touch with us directly to find out which option is for your vehicle. These all include VAT. Nationwide fitting available depending on location.
- Supply Only – We’ll ship it out to you and you can install it yourself
- £99 – This option is for Front Only Installation on majority of vehicles
- £150 – This option is for the smaller hatchback vehicles
- £210 – This option is for the larger Audi, VW, Mercedes, BMW that are Avants, SUVs etc
- The Thinkware T700 requires an Active Data Sim Card to allow for the Remote Review and Notifications
- 0.75 kg
- Firmware & Updates
Get the latest Firmware, Speed Camera Updates and Viewers here: