Smart 453 ForTwo Reversing Camera
Retrofit the Genuine Smart Reversing Camera to your ForTwo 453 using all Genuine Parts! If you have the Smart Media... read more
Retrofit the Genuine Smart Reversing Camera to your ForTwo 453 using all Genuine Parts!
If you have the Smart Media System which is the large touch-screen display which has Tom-Tom mapping then you can retrofit and upgrade your ForTwo to have the Genuine Reversing Camera which activates once reverse gear is engaged. It features moving and static guidelines that come up automatically when you engage reverse. The guides will move depending on the angle of your steering wheel. As it’s a Genuine Smart system you’ll also be able to modify the settings of the camera within the Vehicle Setup.
- Your Smart Car must have Rear PDC already installed
- This is only a Supply & Fit Option at our workshop here in Poole, Dorset
- The price includes the cost of the equipment, the installation and the SCN coding / activation by our authorized Mercedes Partner (Local to us)
- Your installation will be scheduled for a day that we can offer the installation and then for our Mercedes Partner to complete the relevant coding
- We will offer this retrofit as a Supply Only solution in the future on the basis that you will need to have your vehicle coded and activated for the Reversing Camera by Mercedes Main Dealer or Independent with the Xentry STAR System.
- It is advisable that if possible (Prior to the installation) that your Smart TomTom System is running the most up-to-date firmware. You can either do this with Smart directly or yourself using the TomTom update software as per your manual.