Ross Tech HEX-V2 VCDS Interface
Genuine Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 Interface. Great for retrofits, logging, service resets and fault code finding read more
The New and Improved Ross-Tech® VCDS® Interface is back and is now known as the Ross-Tech HEX-V2 VCDS System.
This VCDS system is a powerful diagnostic tool that allows you to connect to your Volkswagen, Audi, Seat or Skoda vehicle via your PC, Laptop or Tablet. Formally known as VAG-COM, this system connects via your OBDII Port that is usually in the driver’s footwell.
Suitable for VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda cars and light vans from 1990 through to current 2019 models.
We only supply the “Unlimited VIN” Version which means that it can be used as many times as you like on as many vehicles as you like.
Ross-Tech’s new HEX-V2 interface for VCDS has all the features of the well known HEX-USB+CAN. Using a much faster and more powerful processor, it can typically scan a CAN based car 2-3 times faster than before, and the extra power means it can work on the newer generation cars such as the VW Polo AW. A couple of new “Hardware” features have also been implemented, the USB cable is now replaceable, so if you do damage it, you can use a standard USB cable to get back up and running straight away. A new set of LEDs has been installed and are much more visible from the driver seat, giving you instant feedback regarding communication status or BUS faults.
A VCDS system purchased from us includes:
- Official Ross-Tech licensed HEX-V2 interface & USB Cable
- Clam Shell Carry / Storage Case
- Software and user manual on USB Memory Stick
- Free software updates (Once you have registered the device)
- Includes free email support, and access to Ross-Tech forum (With Ross-Tech once Registered)
With VCDS you can:
- Reset all service indicators (including 2019 and later Audis and VWs)
- Read and clear all fault codes (Great to find out if your car has a problem before taking it to a main dealer and costing a lot for investigation time)
- Covers all modules including airbag, ABS, engine, gearbox, central locking etc
- Activate certain features within your vehicle
- Live vehicle information and logging
- Retrofitting & Coding Original Equipment
One of the biggest uses for a VCDS (VAG-COM Diagnostic System) Interface is the ability to code your vehicle with new features that it did not come with from factory. Great if you want to fit a new VW Sat Nav System to your Golf or Optical Parking Sensors to the New VW Polo AW for example. We find that once you have used the interface once or twice you have covered the cost of purchasing the cable by saving you on costly dealer visits.
We use our own VCDS interfaces on a daily basis when we retrofit equipment for people who have purchased via our website! Now you can do it yourself!!
The HEX-V2 interface connects your PC, Laptop or Notebook via a USB port and utilises the VCDS Software which can be seen in the pictures! Really easy interface to use that helps you along the way. Once you have purchased a VCDS Interface you will have access to the latest updates for your software and cable.
- We only sell Genuine Ross-Tech interfaces and do not condone the use of imitation or hacked cables. Only the best will do! You may well find “cheaper” cables of sites such as eBay and Amazon but beware, they usually don’t work very well and can cause problems with your vehicle!
VCDS, HEX-V2, and Ross-Tech are registered marks of Ross-Tech LLC, Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA and are used by written permission of Ross-Tech.
- 1 kg
Please Note: We will not be held responsible for any modification or problems that happen to your vehicle as a result of using this tool. You do so at your own risk. If you do not feel confident in using this tool after reading through everything then it may not be best to use it. By purchasing this tool you agree with the above.
We will of course be more than happy to help you out where possible if you encounter any issues or if you need some extra help or advice!