SharkFin Antenna – Digital Radio (DAB / DAB+) / FM
£120.00 – £270.00
We wanted to provide an antenna that not only works really well but has to keep in styling with your vehicle. This Shark Fin ticks all these boxes. We are all about quality here and we hope our products reflect our passion.
This particular antenna provides you with high quality signal for Digital Radio (DAB & DAB+) and FM / AM. It’s a premium antenna that will ensure that you’re getting the most out of what signal is available and help boost the signal for either your Aftermarket of Factory stereo. Due to it being low-profile with an overall height of 70mm it will look pretty much like a factory fit option.
- Active and low noise DAB receiving Band III
- Active and low noise AM/FM receiving
- Amplified / Powered Antenna with fly lead
- Male Fakra Connections (At Antenna)
- Can be mounted in place of existing antennas for Mercedes, VW, and Audi Vehicles with a specific Seal Adaptor (Optional Extra – £25)
- DAB / FM Shark Fin Roof Antenna
- DAB Fakra to SMB Extension Lead (Approx 5m)
- FM Fakra to Antenna Adaptor Extension Lead (Approx 5m)
Installed into a 2017 VW Transporter T6
It’s also possible to have this Antenna Professionally Colour Coded by our Bodyshop. We charge £99 for this service and it will be colour coded to the vehicle Reg / Chassis Number. Please leave this info along with your Vehicle Colour Code in the Notes Section when you go through checkout process. Please note that it’s not possible to colour code the black rubber “Skirt” at the bottom of the antenna. Please see the example pictures at the top of this listing.
- As every stereo system out there is different you may need an additional adaptor to convert it to your specific equipment. Our pack does not always cater for this but if you need something specific we can help you out with getting the correct adaptors (May require Extra parts).
- As per the technical drawing you will need either a minimum of a 19.5mm diameter hole or be prepared to drill one.
- Not suitable for Fibreglass Pop-Tops
- Please ensure that if you have Roof Bars, or Roof Boxes that you have a clearance of at least 75mm
- We recommend that you use some form of sealant when installing this antenna to prevent water ingress.
We can offer installation of this antenna but it must be done within one of our workshops and cannot be done on a mobile basis
- 1 kg